1. An extra bridesmaid! All the little things you're worried about - don't! I got ya!
2. A wedding timeline that fits YOUR needs - not mine! We will work hand in hand make sure you get every shot you want without taking your whole day.
3. Hungry? As a mom I am predisposed to ALWAYS have snacks on me. It's going to be a long day and trust me, a bag of goldfish will go a long way!
4. I will never judge you for any shots I did or did not see you take to give you that extra boost of confidence to get you down the aisle. Flasks also fit perfectly in my camera bag - just saying.
5. A lifelong friend. I love to keep in touch with couples and watch their families grow. Ask any of my couples, I will gush over you for years to come!
5 VIP Items included in all SVP Weddings
Every SVP wedding includes a coffee or FaceTime date, an engagement or bridal session, wedding day coverage, two framed canvas prints, a keepsake box with twenty 4x6 prints and a secure online gallery.
SVP Wedding Experience Starts at $1500
Want to read about a real SVP bride experience? See what my beautiful bride Isabel had to say.
Mrs. Stephanie. Let me start off by saying you were a blessing!!! You were caring, sympathetic, and very understanding. Having not been too familiar with a photography session myself, you asked me what "I" wanted, what "MY" budget was and explained what you were able to provide. You arrived on time, were extremely pleasant, and you did not treat myself or my family as the complete strangers we were. Your smile and interaction made me feel at peace. I knew you were truly a Godsend. Not once did I feel rushed, or pressured. I saw you capturing some very precious moments all the while being so quiet and discreet. Oh! The lashes! How could I forget. After a makeup issue, without hesitation you offered to run to the CVS to get some. I don't know of many who would be so kind. You are everything I could have asked for in the photographer who would capture all the moments of our very special day. From the bottom of my heart Mrs. Stephanie, thank you. Thank you so much. - Isabel & Jose